Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The 8th Mindset - Focus of Actions

Hello world!!! Yes...I know I've been MIA for the past couple of months, which is the exact reason why I'm doing this post today!

I came across this video of Derek Franklin offering some great advice for those of you ready to set some new goals for 2011 - staying focused!!!

Now last year around this time, I made a vow to live a more sustainable lifestyle in efforts to help preserve the world in which my daughter will grow up in. If I was to give myself a grade on that goal, I'd give myself a C-.

While I did make efforts to purchase more eco-friendly products and downsized my SUV to a more fuel efficient vehicle, my attachment to labels and fear of the unknown has led me to become a repeat offender when purchasing some not so eco-friendly products.

I'll admit, I started the race with a strong start...but my lack of focus has led me astray a few times, so I really don't feel that I've reached the goal I set for 2010.

For 2011, I vow (no really this time) to live a more sustainable lifestyle and chronicle my journey with you...so that hopefully, I can pass on some knowledge that I learn along the way to help lead others down this path of sustainable living.

Enjoy the video...and here's to a Happy and more sustainable New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment