Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vegan 101: Tips to help you survive the week long Vegan challenge

Ok, so now that I have my ladies all in to join me on my odyssey to healthy living, I need to become the provider of information to help them succeed! I already know that they're not going to do the research, so let me taylor my approach to each of them in a way to make the challenge more appealing.

Take for instance Miss Silverspoon Vanderwooden, who's always going about the town - living the fabulous life of dining out, going to parties and charity events - places where she can be seen. Expecting her to cook every night will definitely set her up to fail, so I'm providing a list of Vegan restaurants around Atlanta that she can run to for refuge: VegDining.com. Who knew that there are 88 vegan restaurants in Atlanta!

The Female Fatale Fitness Bootcamper likes to mix things up in the kitchen and actually enjoys cooking! So to give her some recipe ideas, there's Vegan LunchboxDinner with Dilip, or Post Punk Kitchen for blogs that teach people about Vegan cooking.

The Quickwitted Office Assassionator and the Lazy Greek Goddess will almost immediately try to find a reason to drop out of this challenge, so I'll use sweets to try to keep them interested by sending them over to My Sweet Vegan for dessert ideas.

We all love wine, but pairing vegan food with wine may be challenging for those who rely on the standard of "white with seafood and red with meat." Read this article for ways to compliment your healthy vegan diet with a glass of wine or this blog entry for specific pairings of wine and vegan food.

See you at the finish line ladies,

XOXO

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment