Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Conflict free diamonds are a girls best friend

Well, well...just when I thought buying diamonds would conflict with my new eco-friendly lifestyle, revelation in the form of an e-mail saves me from my grief and leads me to Brilliant Earth, a jewelry company committed to providing only the highest quality luxury products without sacrificing social and environmental responsibility. Music to my soon-to-be conflict free diamond encrusted ear lobes!!! Brilliant Earth's mission focuses on three important facets:



Providing Quality
Brilliant Earth provides the highest quality jewelry originating from pure sources and harvested using socially responsible practices.


Fostering Change
Brilliant Earth provides education about the social and environmental issues affecting the jewelry industry and identifies ways to help.


Promoting Growth
Brilliant Earth supports underdeveloped communities ravaged by the jewelry industry by donating a share of our profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment