Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Must see tonight on AC360

Every now and then, you'll see me post something that does not have anything to do with being eco-chic, but instead reflects my personal interest in another area. After all, this is a blog about my life!!! So with that said, I cannot wait to watch this special on AC360 tonight about how children view race! Here's the preview for the show:



Parents - I think that it is extremely important that you talk to your children about other ethnicities so that they have an understanding and appreciation for other cultures. My daughter is mixed and even though she's only 18 months old, I make sure that the books she read and the toys she plays with reflect all the different cultures in our society so that she does not develop a one-sided view of the world. You guys should tune in tonight and let me know how you feel about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment