Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A job well done!

When you are a single mother, like myself, your job is never done...ever! Even when your tired and running on empty, you have to muster up the energy from somewhere to play the role of both sexes. So after my latest attempt in trying to talk my adventurous little climber from the ledge of her crib, I finally decided to convert the crib into a toddler bed for fear that one day, she just might jump...

The task sounded simple enough, I mean really how hard can it be to take off the front part of the crib and replace it with the three little pieces that came with it?! Well three and a half hours into it, I found out that I'm no Bob Villa and I that I needed step by step directions (which by the way is not available anywhere online). So my mission commenced for the night and the next day I went to the furniture store to ask for the directions.

After being assured by the sales clerk that it's a very simple task to do, I went confidently back home to do a quick one, two change. Check out the before and after pics.

Can someone out there please give me a virtual round of applause or a pat on the Mac (pun intended there)


Before:

 After:




No comments:

Post a Comment